Sunday, June 8, 2014

Feeling Some Kinda Way...

...Not really sure what kinda way that is. One where I haven't been too pumped up to blog. I've been swaying in and out of what I think is the right method for me and how I think I should continue down my running path. I think I'm getting out of my funk, so cheers to that. Here's a freaky-fast update: (Note: I HATE Jimmy Johns. Gave my entire office food poisoning when we ate there the day before Christmas Eve. And they wouldn't even refund out sandwiches. Dicks.)
  • I got a fancy new Garmin for my birthday on Saturday. Specifically, the Garmin Forerunner 220. It's amazing. And purple. I cannot wait to run tomorrow and see how much faster this bad boy makes me... oh... That's not how it works? Crap.
  • I donate blood to the American Red Cross 4 times a year. They finally got around to sending me my donor card with my blood type on it. (I'm O Positive!) I've been doing a good bit of research on Eating for your Blood Type and apparently there are thousands of people who have seen dramatic result from eating specific things and avoiding specific things based on what their ancestors with that blood types ate. IE Don't eat things that you ancestors didn't have access to. O Positive people apparently have slow metabolisms, slowly functioning  thyroids and are predisposed to obesity. HOORAY! Oh what's better? Everything I like to eat are things that I'm not supposed to eat. Carbs. Dairy. Avacados. CRAP. So. I'm going to give it a whirl and see how it goes. This weekend was filled with a buuuunch of stuff a good, healthy person shouldn't eat anyway in preparation for tomorrow's Day 1. I'll keep ya posted.
Really, that's about it. I'll let you know when something amazing happens. Or I'll simply let ya know if my Garmin made me Bad Ass Rocket Machine.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!