Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Things I'm Loving Tuesday?

So, on all the blogs that I read, they do these fancy "what I ate Wednesday" and "Things I love Tuesday" and various other themed daily entries. Well, I'm not that creative and I wont be making up my own so I'm stealing the idea. That, and I found a lot of things I really do love and want to share so I figure I'd try to make it into something kinda nifty. (It's a really great thing that I don't blog for a living. I'd be broke.)

Things I'm Loving Tuesday Version 1.0
  1. PALEOmg.com

    Considering I'm working on improving my overall health by attempting (and currently succeeding!) at eating for my blood type, this site is simply perfect. According to my blood type (O Positive), my diet is basically that of Paleo. No carbs. No Dairy. This website has an array of delicious and creative ways to mix things up a bit. Most recipies are super easy to make and don't take a lot of prep.
  2. 10+ Reasons I love my Ugly Body 

    I don't think I can "like" this enough. Roni recently posted about women's health magazines and the real effects that they may have on society as a whole. I commented and was quoted in the blog post (omg quick write something worthwhile in case anyone clicks the link to my blog...). It reminded me very much of this article and how much I love it. It's not what anyone looks like on the cover of a magazine or what we assume other people think beauty is. It's how freaking awesome our bodies are for what they can do. Huzzah!
  3. GIANT PANCAKE VIA RICE COOKER

    I don't have anything to say about this. Just yes. All of it. And please add all the other things I'm avoiding kthanks.
  4. My new Garmin Forerunner 220

    Having a new Garmin means all new PR's! My garmin connect has all my old records but the watch itself has all new data....so every time I complete a run I get a new record for longest run! And really, what makes you feel better than knowing you've ran further than before? Not to mention the watch is filled with bells and whistles that are incredibly helpful. OH! And the battery life? WAY better. CHECK. 
    **Garmin still hasn't accepted my request to be a sponsored runner. Something about I drink too much wine and I don't run fast enough. Anyway, they didn't pay me to write this. All opinions are my own.
  5. How to insert the number "6" into my boyfriend's Son's birthday cake
    So - I've been on Pinterest. I think I may really have a problem. I've got to remove the app from my phone...but I just can't bring myself to do it. Today I actually found something useful. My boyfriend's son turns six soon! Hooray! And I found this link that gives instructions on how to insert numbers/shapes/letters/whatever into the cake so that when you slice it, the number shows! AMAZING. So, like the amazon whore I am, I ordered the numbers cut out set and will do a test run as soon as it gets here! Hooray!

Need some random photos? Follow me on Instagram 
Need to know what I'm up to on the reg? Follow all the Tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!