Friday, April 11, 2014

Gearing up

This week has been a fitness disaster. I went hard on Monday and for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday the only place I went was out to eat. Failboat. On the bright side, the handsome man informed me that he’s enjoyed spending more time with me in the evenings since I haven’t been at the gym for hours after I get off work. That’s a plus! Now here’s to hoping he enjoys my company with some extra pounds…

I’m still trying to find a balance. A balance that will help me obtain my goals, make me feel good about what I’m doing for my body and NOT put me into the psycho obsessed with working out category. I’m strongly considering seeking out a running coach. And not a “oh well I ran cross country in high school and I totally ran a 7:30/mile the first time I ever ran” running coach. Because I’m not that person. I want someone who started off like me. Slow but motivated. Maybe I’ll look into that this weekend.

I’m gearing up for some gorgeous weather in Atlanta this weekend. I’m pretty sure that means some early mornings runs and a barre class and a yoga class sprinkled in….the rest of the days will be spent in my hammock in the sunshine with some cold lemonade and my kindle. Perfection.

I hope everyone had a great week and is going to have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!