Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What a WHIRLWIND

What a whirlwind of a week!

I’ve got several reviews that I need to write for y’all…Invigo Day Spa, Nufoot Mary Jane Slippers, and a bunch of Organic/All natural goodies that I’m trying in attempt to satisfy my need to snack and my need to eat clean.

While I haven’t been blogging, I have been doing a lot of writing. There’s just a lot of stuff that I don’t really think needs to be published on the internet…ha! Trust when I say I’ve been doing my best to keep up with my clean eating April challenge. It hasn’t been perfect. But I’m being conscious of the things I’m eating (even if it happens to be a lot…)

I was able to get to Barre again on Saturday. It was a sub this time and I didn’t quite like her as much. She had never taught the class before so it wasn’t as smooth as the previous week. She was gorgeous though. She was incredibly fit and toned in a pretty way – not in a “Are you a man or a woman I can’t tell” way. No offence to the ladies out there who like the super huge muscles – it’s just not my cup of tea. Anyway, due to her amazing level of fitness, I felt like she was disconnected with the athletic abilities of the class. And as a result was asking us to do things that

Yoga Sunday was pretty decent. Again, another sub. Can you tell it’s spring break for the kids where I live? These instructors are taking their kids to do fun family things leaving me in the dark for my fitness goals – GOSH! HA!

Monday was “I’m in a really terrible mood so I’m going to sweat it out” day. I wanted to do spin at 5:30 and then my BFF was on board for our Monday night yoga at 8. So, I just left work and stayed at the gym until we were done with yoga at 9pm. WOO. An hour of spin, hour of weights and an hour of yoga. Feelin’ it today in the best way. Today is, clearly, a rest day.

Here’s to hoping you all have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!