Monday, April 28, 2014

Nothing to see here, folks...

Well, if it were a contest to see who could drink the most beer or eat the worst food... I would have won for the weekend. No guilt - we had a blast. Baseball game, music festival and friends. Can't really ask for too much more than that! Back on track on this wonderful Monday morning. 

Planning a nice run for my lunch break and then maybe a spin class after work. Can't decide if I want to spin or swim. I also have yoga this evening so I could spin at 6:30 and then yoga at 8. Decisions, Decisions... 

I've been working a lot on my overall mental state as far as working out and eating go. I've been trying to equalize them and make them into one rational thought as oppose to a total explosion of guilt and guilt eating. I think it's coming along well. Slowly but surely, I suppose. Yes, I continued with my smoothie for this morning. Excited that I've gotten my money's worth out of the nutribullet and that I'm taking in more natural vitamins and nutrients. 

I promise I'll have something much more exciting to update about at some point but for now I will leave you with how much I LOVE the show Boundless. It's amazing. If you don't know what I'm talking about... go google it. I'll do a review here at some point... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!